Friday, November 8, 2013

Skillet fried apples with caramel sauce and biscuits

so while I was perusing thru my Facebook newsfeed I saw on the southern lady cooks page skillet fried apples, I re-posted the photo with a comment "I think I want this for breakfast today". So I made it with a twist or should I say kick. I made a caramel Stolichnya caramel sauce to top it. The recipe is simple and easy.
1 apple cored and sliced
Cinnamon to taste
Butter
Shot of caramel Stolichnya vodka
Brown sugar
Water only enough to dissolve sugar if butter doesn't do it.
Can of biscuits
While the biscuits bake, core and slice apple, throw into frying pan with about half a stick of butter or the equivalent. While apples are getting tender sprinkle with cinnamon. Once apples are soft to touch add brown sugar and shot of vodka let cook until you get a nice syrupy consistency. Biscuits should be done viola ready to top and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment