Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome !

Hello fellow readers, I would like to welcome you to my new blog Happy Homemaking. I have had several blogs all trying to portray who I am. After several Identity crisis later I defined myself in 2 words and decided to keep it that way. I am a homemaker, stay at home mom of 5. So I will bring to the the table what I do on a daily basis: I cook, clean, shop, budget, throw parties, take care of my children, help with homework, helping other moms and dads make money at  home, book vacations, support my children's school PTA at one of them I'm a treasurer, fundraising, clothes mending, arts and crafts and other DIY projects, and all the joys of being a mom it's a full time job. So these are the things I will be bringing to you all. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment